Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Sunday Morning Thoughts, Losing Teeth, Playing in Snow. Whew.



Henry has decided that he wants to sit with me in church on Sunday mornings instead of joining the other children at Children's Church.
This is just fine with me since it's about the only time in the week he is still long enough for me to cuddle him for half a second.

He'll draw on all of the offering envelopes and then make an elaborate baseball game on his bulletin. Then he'll stop for awhile and just when I think he is listening, he'll look at me and ask, "What happens if you eat the sun?"

Towards the end, he'll usually pull his hair a lot and say, "I don't like my hair. I want it OFF."

At least he's honest.

And did I mention he lost his two front teeth this week? Awesome. Or as he says now, "Awethome."


We also had some snow recently and Henry had a great time making a snowman:




Then smashing it:




Svea found the snow to be cold and wet, and the indoors to be warm and dry. She prefers warm and dry.

Smart kid.

No comments: