Sunday, July 18, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Henry and Svea



On the day we left for the beach, Svea said, "Our day is SO full of car."
This was before we even left...


After Svea said good-bye to the dog, she declared, "I can STILL feel the lick of Sugar."



(Overheard in Svea's bedroom):
Henry: No fair that the new baby gets to sleep in your room! Maybe we can move Sugar's crate in my room and she can sleep with me so I won't be alone.
Svea: Henry, you're never alone. God is always with you.
Henry: And Moses. Definitely Moses too.
Svea: Yeah, God AND Jesus AND Moses.
(these poor preacher's kids...)


When Henry walked up to the dinner table tonight, he looked at his plate and said, "Yeah, I think I'm gonna gag that up."


Thank you, Papa, for these great photos!

2 comments:

Terri Milstead said...

I wouldn't have 'fessed up that last quote. ;-)

iMollie said...

whew, you should hear the other things people 'fess up to in our house. Way too much TMI going on...