Thursday, December 02, 2010

They Think I'm Not Listening...

...but I hear every word:


Henry to Mom: You are not knowing very much today, Mom.


Svea: Mom, can you help me get this sock off? It's sweating me.


Henry: I wish my eye could spit. It's got something in it.


Henry: But it's hard with me by my own! (when told to do something by himself)


Uncle Brad and KB got engaged!! Hooray!

Us to Henry: Henry! Brad and KB are going to get married!
Henry: (giggle, giggle, giggle)........Eeeewwwwwwww.

Us to Svea: Svea! Brad and KB are going to get married!
Svea: And I can wear THIS to the wedding! (She was wearing a short-sleeved red t-shirt with sparkle peace signs, pink leggings with purple shorts over them. The purple shorts had a sparkly heart. And Twinkle Toes, of course.)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they have cereal at the reception.
pops

Merpha said...

LOVE this! And LOVE that Svea has on your beauty pageant dress - who knew it could be so loved?