Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Beth and Tucker Moon's Wedding

I am taking a hiatus from the photo challenge to post about Aunt Beth's wedding.
Which was last weekend.

It was truly an event, I tell you.

Some pictures are up on Facebook already (friend me and you'll see) and there are many more photos to come.
Svea was a flower girl and got her hair "did" the morning of.
She is, indeed, a Princess in Training (thank you, Beth, for the footage):




Andrew was her stylist at Adorn and he was fabulous. I can't really understand every single thing she is telling him, but I did hear them talking about animals, monkeys, lemurs, Netflix, Power Rangers, computers, remote controls, and princesses. He deserves a Great. Big. Tip.

Before we left for the wedding, we were doing some Christmas shopping and Svea picked out these glasses for KB and Brad:


Corinne eventually pulled the eyeballs off the glasses Svea is wearing in the photo...but luckily we know where to get more.


Beth was an exquisite bride:


And Henry, Svea and new cousin Kamdyn were excellent attendants:


More to come, as it was, like I said, an EVENT.

1 comment:

Michele said...

oh my goodness, look how grown up ms svea is!! such a cute video!