Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Talking With Henry





Mom, are you taking drugs?

No, Henry, I am not taking drugs.

Well, your pimples are really small (pointing to his eyes).

Do you mean my pupils?

Yes. They are small.

That's because it's not very bright in here.

Oh.





Mom, when you laugh your elbows go up by your ears.

My elbows?

YES. Your elbows (pointing to his shoulder).

What's this, Henry? (pointing to my elbow)

OOOOHHHHH. That's your elbow.

So what's this? (pointing to my shoulder)

That's your FAT elbow.




Svea, I hear your words coming out, but my brain is thinking about something else.




Mom, Marcella has a crush on me.

Did you tell her you are too young for a girlfriend?

No. Because third grade IS old enough.

No, I don't think so.

Well, I hear you Mom, but I'm not gonna do that.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mollie this is classic! Love it!