Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Many Faces of Lucas

You know how you go and visit your best friend's new baby and you can't stop taking pictures and you realize at the end of the visit that you have 916 up-close photos of the baby's face?

That's so what I did.



Y'all, meet Lucas.


He's so awesome.



He was saying my name by the time I left.



I seriously heard it.

This is one of my favorites:



I cannot get over those eyelashes...


Lips and lashes, I tell you.


I just couldn't put him down.


Until he got sleepy...


Um, I think he's getting bored of me taking so many pictures.



Or something.


Thank you for such a great visit, Lucas!  Your Aunt Lollie already misses you!

1 comment:

Neda said...

Lucas and his mom, dad, and grandparents miss Aunt Lollie even more! Thank you so much for visiting!