Monday, May 29, 2006

Dana and Jake's Wedding

Last Saturday was our dear friend Dana's wedding to Jake Brady, who I had never met before Saturday but he is a dear friend now too since he married in.

I made some birdseed boxes to hold the bridseed (duh) that we threw when they left the reception. I wanted to take pictures of Dana and Jake as they bowed their heads and ran through a canopy of gently-tossed seeds...but really people THREW it at them (which always happens, I think) and one little kid even threw the whole box. Whatever. A wedding photographer told me once that if I took my own pictures at a wedding that that was basically STEALING and I should put my camera away. So, alas, no pictures. But I did pose the boxes before giving them all away:







Congratulations Dana and Jake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you didn't steal any photos...but so love the boxes and the bird house - you are such a nice friend to do that! it looks great.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»