1. If you put a whole bowl of spaghetti noodles in the sink disposal, they will probably clog the trap and prevent you from using your kitchen sink until someone teaches you about unscrewing and unclogging the trap. It also will probably cause the dishwasher to fill with water and drain out onto the floor since your kitchen sink has a drip that fills the sink overnight. You'll probably be really glad you have a lot of towels in the morning.
2. If you leave your side door open so you and your kids can go in and out quickly with full hands, sometimes baby birds can find their way into your house and poop on things in their panic to try and get back outside.
3. Motorcycles do not in fact have poopies (thank you, Henry.)
4. Only boys have penises (again, thank you, Henry.)
5. If Svea can crawl, pull up, and make it up a few stairs, then she probably can crawl out of a grocery cart if you don't buckle her in.
6. If you teach a 2 year old to make a "sad" face and then a "happy" face, you'll crack up EVERY SINGLE time he or she does it no matter where you are.
7. Henry's newest favorite song to sing is "Old MacFarmer Had a Duck." Sometimes he has a cow.