Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Starting Early

When we were in Birmingham, we went to the gym at BSC and Henry and Svea and our dear friend Blake had a blast playing with the basketballs. I have to say that it brought up a load of memories from playing basketball in high school and missing my friend Stacy Weygand Barnett who was my lay-up partner (and who now lives in England where I don't even know if they have basketballs readily available?) and I wanted to reassure her that I WAS exposing Svea to the wonders of women's basketball...



Here's Svea with Alex (Blake's mom):



After the gym, Pops gave Henry and Svea a ride in the wagon and it was the first time Henry was really nice to Svea in like two whole days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG- I love Svea's expression in the wagon picture! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!