Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lullwater Park

The four of us went to Atlanta last weekend for a wedding. Brian and I had such high hopes for this fun, family time together and we were basically delusional and downright dumb to think this would work out.

While Brian was attending to reverent duties, the kids and I went to Lullwater Park to walk around in the 91 degree heat.
I have lots of good memories from strolling, running, rollerblading and walking to class through this park. I thought this would just add to those...but Henry and Svea had other ideas.

We ran some:



Pushed the Prince around some:



Threw rocks in the water:



Threw some sticks too:



And then the protests, wails of thirst. I-can't-possibly-walk-anymore-Mom-so-I-will-lie-here-forever time began:



Maybe we'll try it again another time...

No comments: