Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's an inflated plastic shirt on my three-year-old!

Henry got this Superman shirt with a velcro-on cape for Christmas and was terrified of it (as seen in this post) until a few days ago.

All of the sudden, he wasn't scared of it, he LOVES it and wants to jump from chair to couch and back while watching "Superman Returns" on TV. To be a three-year-old...



I think this is supposed to be "flexing":



Here he catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror and is momentarily stunned:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Eriksons- this is the BEST. I love the stunned look. I think so, too, Henry- You could take on anyone in that thing!

Love, Paganos

PS- Brian, we've been voting!

iMollie said...

y'all are the best for commenting, blogging, emailing us! and for voting that's for sure. i think it may be a little hard on iHusband if this whole ebay contest doesn't come out as we hope it will. it aas fun to watch him make the video though!

we miss yall so much. let us know if we need to tag any of these toys as hand-me-downs for sweet Lawson the one-year-old...