1. Kindergarten Classes now have blogs.
2. Kindergarten teachers are very cheerful.
3. Henry's new classroom makes ME want to go back to kindergarten.
4. His new teacher is a major Auburn fan, so she should feel very lucky that she also has a Golden Retriever named Charlie (Henry's math works like this: Fan of AU favorite cartoon character.
Whew. That was a close one.
4. You can put money in your lunch account through a web site. The internet is a magical place...
5. If you give a 5 year old boy a dog toy to hold in the store, he will stick it in his mouth immediately. Just trying it out and all.
6. If your 3 year old does not unbutton her dress before taking it off, it will get stuck on her forehead and cause distress...until she realizes it's kind of funny and she'll run around bare chested in her headdress (if you will).
7. They are so excited about starting school they are already doing their "homework":