Sunday, September 27, 2009

Catching Up

Need to catch up now on some blogging since my awesome 2 megapixel finally bit the dust (thank you Dianne!!!! but it now rests in peace...)





Svea and I have about 40 minutes together to read books, make up games, sing songs and sweat while we wait for Henry to get out of school. I love this time with her.




She made up a "Zip-It" game where one of us takes a turn singing and the other gets to "zip" the singing. Then the person "zipped" has to still try and sing out of the side of her mouth. It's awesome.

2 comments:

Aunt Merpha said...

she is so awesome and creative! i'm totally calling her next time i need an icebreaker for a meeting or something. you tell her she can call me ANYTIME, pretend or for real.

iMollie said...

she will call you. on her Dora phone, Brian's work phone, my cell or our home phone. she just doesn't ever hit the Send button.