Saturday, September 12, 2009

GNI

The other night, Svea and I had a Girls Night In as she had had a phat nap and Henry and Brian were already snoozing.





She grabbed her new monkey balancing tree, took off the monkeys and began talking to them individually.

I probably would not have photographed this moment if she hadn’t started calling the monkeys her “weinies”.

The third grader in me couldn’t stand it, so I grabbed my camera.






Then she got mad that I was taking pictures…can you tell?



3 comments:

Whitney Crane said...

When Caroline looks at me like that, and she does often, I call her "Stormy". Hope you are settling in well to your new home:)

A.M. said...

so in touch with her emotions - love it. did you get any video of it so we can hear her talking to them? miss you.

iMollie said...

let's skype for the comments - she's almost too hilarious to pin down!