Thursday, September 15, 2011

Knock-knock...

Me: Knock-knock.

You: Who's there?

Me: Interrupting second grader.

You: Interrupting sec-----

My experience today: Interrupting second grader is ME! What's your name? Are you Henry's mom? Watch me shake my milk like THIS because this makes it taste better and it also makes lots of bubbles (lick, lick). What's your address? I don't know my address. You see that boy over there? He doesn't know his address and he doesn't even HAVE to know his address because he has DIABETES did you even know that? Look at all this ketchup on my burger but I'm not even going to eat it but I ate all my pickles but maybe I'll eat my burger. I'm going to be a policeman when I grow up and when my mom was PREGNANT I got the FLU and I had to stay in my room for a week and two days until my fever went away. Do you like this picture of my FAMILY? Yeah, it's all in a day's work.



I came home from having lunch at the kids' school and had to take a nap. Interrupting second grader(s), indeed.

No comments: