Thursday, May 03, 2007

An Amendment to My Earlier Post

Okay, I have had the chance to calm down a bit, and reflect more on what the University of Alabama means to me and my family. One of the things I didn't consider when I was writing the post below was how much my own life has been inspired by Bear Bryant, and now Nick Saban. Both of these men have a huge impact on the way I mother my children. Also, when I was mistakenly and egregiously mentioning that other landgrant school, I forgot to mention that Alabama has 12 national titles. Auburn was given the Golf Digest national championship a few years ago.

While I am excited that my sister--I mean my sister-in-law--has received the dubious honor of cheering for a hopeless cause, I do grow ever more concerned that my children will grow up confused. Luckily, my loving, supportive, athletic, arithmetically-gifted husband will continue to show them the pre-game video from the Tuscaloosa Jumbotron on a daily basis. We can only hope for the best.

In case I come back on the blog and say something crazy like "It was my husband writing that" or "That wasn't me" please just remember that this post is actually me. It is definitely not my husband using my blog for his own propaganda about Alabama football.

Signed,
Definitely the real iMollie

No comments: