Saturday, May 26, 2007

Barnett Boys

One of the most wonderful parts of our visit to England was my visit with Stacy, Luke and Caleb Barnett.
Stacy and I went to high school together in Birmingham and now she and her family live in the UK. I was eager to be around toddlers, and she drove many hours in the pouring rain, on the left side of road, to pick me up for lunch.

At lunch, since it was raining and cold the entire time we visited, I ordered a hot chocolate.
And Luke loved it.



Special treats...



At one point, when we had made quite a mess at the table, I do think that Stacy told the waiter that Luke was my kid...did you not, Stace?



Sweet Caleb, who is 8 months.



After lunch, we went back to the Manor and played with toys that were hidden in several drawers in a closet in our flat. I had no idea they were there, but Luke found them within .48 seconds of arriving.



We walked around the grounds and the lions were a big hit.



I did not get a picture, thank goodness, of Stacy and the boys and me jumping over a cement railing when we found that we were locked in on one side of the gardens. Why walk all the way back around when you can hurdle a simple obstacle?





Thanks, Stacy!

No comments: