Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch at The Farm

We have been in a blur of Fall Festivals and soccer games and trips to the pumpkin patch the past two weeks. Here are a few from Henry's class trip to the farm:



This kid can spend a half an hour in the toy aisle of Target. He was not taking his selection lightly.



This is Henry and Aryana on the hay ride. She quickly asked if she could use my camera...




...and the posing began with Gracia.



Here's a class picture after we learned about picking cotton (which was after eating lunch in a barn loft with pigs below which was after the hay ride and picking out our pumpkins. whew.)

Then we (they) got to play on the hay bales while we waited to learn about the animals in the petting part of the zoo.
I had just gone to the pumpkin patch with Svea's class and we just picked our pumpkin and ate lunch and went home. Henry's trip had so much learning involved.
Just ask me what you call a baby rabbit next time I see you.

I had to leave early so I missed the corn maze. Henry said it was awesome.

Henry and Svea have been getting candy all week wherever they turn so I hope Saturday still feels special...anyways, Happy safe Halloween everyone!

No comments: