Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Dear Peter

Dear Peter,

We haven't met yet, but your pictures sure are cute.
I like to say your name like "Pita," the yummy bread you stuff goodies in.

When your mom was in college, she would babysit my children. She taught them the Burrito Game where she would roll them up in a blanket, then quickly unroll them so they spilled out onto the floor laughing. They loved it. It was like the blanket was the yummy bread and the kids were the goodies stuffed inside.



You are so special, Pita. You are a gift to this world.



This quilt is made from the curtains that used to hang in the nursery of my now 10-year-old son Henry. I think it will be great for the Burrito Game when you get older.



I can't wait to meet you.

Until then, much love from here to there,
Mollie


P.S.  Your Christmas card picture was on our kitchen wall and my 4-year-old kept calling you Adam. Or Eve. Ha.

No comments: