Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lesson My Impact #2


I love Burt's Bees products. ALL of them.
I also love fresh herbs.

I remain conflicted about buying small containers of products I love, and then chunking the containers to the trash.
So when it got cold outside, I transferred some parsley to my empty face scrub tubes and when it's time to water them, I can just flip the bottom cap open and let the extra water drip out. It's like it's MADE for this!

I am also loving Preserve Products which recycle Burt's Bees chapstick tubes!!!
Their web site says:
We accept clean Burt's Bees lip balm, tinted lip balm and lip shimmer tubes along with Burt's Bees Face Care airless pump packages and all plastic caps.

There is a receptacle in the lobby of Whole Foods here, or you can find a bin near you here.  Or, love the postal system, you can mail them in.

Hooray!

No comments: