Sunday, May 18, 2008

Newness

A new photo workshop is in the works.

Meg alerted me to an episode of This American Life that covered this poem by William Carlos Williams.

Then she suggested we do something with it.

So we have!


For those of you who are fans of the Svea-Henry angle of this Henry-Svea blog, I love you and never change, but bear with me through these creative bursts. I have even thought about creating a separate blog for the creative enterprise, but is having more than one blog considered Too Much? What would I even name the Second Blog on Creativity? Suggestions?

I will try to intersperse the Henry-Svea story between poetic interludes this week.

For now, just to show you how over me my children are, check out my two-year-old:






She's either talking to Aunt Merpha, who is 4 feet away, or Mama J. Her two conversationalists of choice.

No comments: