Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rock Band Garage Guitar Hero

Or something.

So we have Guitar Hero. And I don't know how to play it. But I, Husband is pretty awesome at it and the kids saw him play it once and now they have invented their own game of some Rock Star Wonder Something.




The only song they really play is "We Will, We Will ROCK YOU" and I'm not sure where they learned that song actually.





At least they take turns with the instruments...



...and they swap up rooms sometimes and haven't even fallen off of Henry's top bunk yet.



Sugar was rather unimpressed:



Rock on, fellow blog readers.

2 comments:

yourpalamybrown said...

I love it! Thanks for always brightening my day!

bp said...

I love all the Mollie creations in her room!!! When (if) A ever gets her own room, I'm calling you!