Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 5: Someone I Love

This is hard. In that good kind of way.

I could go all cheese ball like my, ahem, sister-in-law did and talk about how much I love my husband. Which I do.


Or I could plow through all the hilarious pictures I've been taking of Corinne lately, like when she rode Patches in her Ninja onesie.


Or I could talk about how proud I am of Henry for earning a yellow belt in karate this past Monday. Os.


But since my 5 year old will be 6 in a few days, I'll let her take today's photo challenge.
I love you, Svea!





Terri and Michele and Amanda's photos are on their blogs too! (KB's link is above)
Anyone else?

2 comments:

Terri Milstead said...

Thanks for the links to the others who are playing. Added them to my Google reader...which, by the way, why wasn't I using before? Gah. Happy early birthday, Svea!

iMollie said...

Love me some Google Reader!!!