Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Can't Stop Taking Pictures of the Animals in The Birmingham Zoo

Something happens when you go to the zoo - any zoo - even if you hate zoos and are all for the rights of animals and stuff. But something happens to you and you'll want to take pictures of all the animals, especially the big ones.

When we were in Birmingham, I was really glad to see the picture frenzy take over my sister-in-law Beth. And I was more than happy to traipse along behind her as she scuttled to see the giraffes and the elephant to take their picture...glad that I didn't have to whip out my camera. I was also glad that she was chasing Henry and talking to him about whatever creature was up next.

You can see all of Beth's Zoo Frenzy pictures here.

I've uploaded some new ones here.

Here are a few of my favorites from our perfect afternoon on the train, with the monkeys and on the Farmall tractor. Luckily Brooke's cell phone still worked in the primate house. Hee hee.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the record, it had been a while since my last visit to the zoo. Gonna attempt to save my pride and blame my overexcitement on that!