Thursday, March 30, 2006

Telephone Poles

Some of you may be wondering about the new picture behind my title on this blog.

It is actually a painting, done in oils I think, by one Rachel Higgins. I think about this painting all of the time. It is huge and hangs in my parents' living room. I haven't actually gotten her permission yet to put it on the blog (what are the rules here?) but I am working on that. I put it on Flickr and within ONE MINUTE some dude had marked it as one of his favorites. So I checked out his photo gallery and he has good taste. So I think things will be okay. Bizarre to be so connected.

Speaking of Flickr, I think I've gotten the best of Henry's birthday party photos up without exceeding my monthly limit (thank goodness Saturday is a new month). Just click on the Flickr banner to the right of this post and you'll see them.

No comments: