Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Noticing Brian's Week




1. My Other Job
I can see my office from the front door of the parsonage. It's amazing how much your world shrinks when that is the case, since you're always both at home and at work. When Mollie asked for "everyday" sorts of things in these photos, I immediately thought of bathing the kids and walking to work, I'm not sure what that says about me.

2. Brian 4
Picture two is what I see out one of my office windows, the reflection of the Chapel in the theater building.

3. The Commute
The third picture is literally my entire commute. In the time it took you to read that sentence, I am at work.

4. Bartholomew
The three flaying knives are from the front doors of the Chapel, which display the 12 signs of the apostles. 7 of the 12 are the ways in which they were executed, including this representation of Bartholomew's "flaying." It's a pleasant way to say "Welcome to worship."

No comments: