1. That my children are not, in fact, ignoring me and requiring me to repeat myself multiple times daily out of spite and a staunch commitment to a rude and disrespectful lifestyle. Instead they are appropriately distracted by the wonders of life and are begging me to slow down and notice them too.
2. That Svea will someday understand and embrace the concept of privacy, for herself and others, while at the same time remaining a thoughtful, liberated woman.
3. That when I have to count to three to get Henry to focus on the task at hand it will encourage his love of numbers and learning and not teach him that he can make smoke come out of my nose.
4. That the teasing and arguing is just part of being siblings and that I shouldn't intervene all the time, though the line seems thin sometimes.
5. That the fact they can hurt each other's feelings the quickest is reconciled by how hard they make each other laugh...and that these two things happen in 43 second intervals all day long. It is my current soundtrack.