Monday, March 02, 2009

Cool Whip

Thoughts from A.M.:

This has definitely been an eye-opener for me. It has made me much more
aware of all the crazy things in the things I eat and I hope it will help me
clean my diet some...just not sure if I'm ready quite yet. The first step
is recognition, right?



I did have a nice bowl of strawberries and blueberries last night instead of
my usual ice cream or frosted flakes. I really wanted to put Cool Whip on
the fruit, but it has 13 listed on the ingredients - 13! One of the things
is Xanthan and Guar gums - scary. I don't think I even want to know what that is.

(in the cool whip picture, the area that is not blurred is the ingredients
list - hard to get a clear pic on that)



Thanks for the awareness though - makes me want to buy much more raw fruits
and veggies.

No comments: