Monday, March 09, 2009

Tiny Benevolent Changes, V

Filling in the Form:

1. Your bathroom
1. Hang a towel hook
2. Hang my towel on the hook
3. Change light bulb

2. Your bedroom
1. De-clutter top of dresser
2. Hang pictures
3. Make or buy window covering to replace blanket on our window

3. Your living room
1. Paint the kids table a fun color
2. Put more photographs in frames
3. Keep our one plant alive & add fresh flowers

4. Your kitchen
1. Quit making piles on the counter
2. Put Hershey kisses in a bowl instead of the bag sitting on the counter
3. Add a rug at the back door to keep the floor a little cleaner

5. Your car
1. There's nothing "tiny" to be done - it needs an overhaul inside and out

6. Your wardrobe from shoulders to top of head
1. Blow dry my hair more often
2. Small, simple, daily earrings
3. Wax my eyebrows (Do #1 and #3 count as wardrobe?)

7. Your wardrobe from shoulders to waist
1. Replace buttons on two sweaters and one shirt
2. Buy nicer underwear (this goes for #8 too)
3. Add some bright, spring colored shirts

8. Your wardrobe from waist to knees
1. See above
2. Add some bright, spring colored shorts/skirts

9. Your wardrobe from knees to floor
1. Paint my toenails
2. Throw away my slippers
3. Buy some new slippers

10. Tools you use for your art
1. Un-pack my art supplies
2. Organize my supplies in our new house

No comments: