Filling in the Form:
1. Your bathroom
1. get some quality, matching sink accessories for once in my life.
2. fix the stopper on the sink faucet - it's been broken for 5 years.
3. finally find a window covering that works.
2. Your bedroom
1. new lamps and shades.
2. hang the curtain rods correctly.
3. patch the nail holes.
3. Your living room
1. finish painting the trim.
2. new lamps and shades.
4. Your kitchen
1. get the grout professionally cleaned.
2. remove the hideous valances.
3. put new pulls on all cabinets and drawers.
5. Your car
1. get it professionally cleaned and detailed.
2. fix the CD player.
3. get an estimate for body work and paint.
6. From shoulders to top of head
1. new lipstick.
2. get these damaged ends cleaned up.
3. figure out acceptable, stylish ways to wear a scarf wrap until this mop grows out.
7. Your wardrobe from shoulders to waist
1. more post-baby-belly-covering casual shirts.
2. more shirts.
3. less blah.
8. Your wardrobe from waist to knees
1. finally find a flattering shorts length that works.
2. get a decent, stylish belt.
3. flattering jeans/pants that fit, and more of them.
9. Your wardrobe from knees to floor
1. give up the idea of wearing heels while caring for a toddler.
2. no more frumpy socks!
3.try long skirts again.
10. Tools you use for your art
1. subscribe to a Photoshop magazine/tutorial site.
2. create a space to paint.
3. don't be a afraid to draw.