Monday, March 09, 2009

Tiny Benevolent Changes, VII

Filling in the Form:

1. Your bathroom
1. light beautifully scented candles more often
2. change the wall color from stark white to a warmer color
3. fix ceiling cracks that have been driving me crazy for months
(they keep reminding me of how much is left undone)

2. Your bedroom
1. raise the blinds more often to let light in
2. declutter
3. make a meditation/relaxation spot just for me

3. Your living room
1. declutter
2. change couch cover to a brighter color
3. have a fire in the fireplace more often and actually sit and enjoy it

4. Your kitchen
1. get rid of appliances I don't use much and don't have room for
2. get a new set of dishes that aren't chipped and cracked
3. make valance and placemats (another very old, undone project)

5. Your car
1. find my favorite CD's that are MIA so I can listen to them while
driving
2. clean it
3. keep peppermints in the console

6. Your wardrobe from shoulders to top of head
1. wear more scarves
2. wear jewelery more often
3. try to wear hats without feeling silly

7. Your wardrobe from shoulders to waist
1. throw out my ratty tops that are 15 to 20 years old
2. wear my jackets more often

8. Your wardrobe from waist to knees
1. get rid of pants that don't fit (that would be most of them!)
2. wear more flowy skirts

9. Your wardrobe from knees to floor
1. get rid of socks with holes in them
2. find more comfortable & stylish flats to wear

10.Tools you use for your art
1. remember to take my camera on more outings with me
2. keep current on saving files/printing pictures I want (they
overwhelm me now because I'm so far behind)
3. take at least one photo that inspires me each day

No comments: